Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 11, 2014

DFRO (Dogman Field Research Organization): West Newton Pennsylvania Sighting

I was doing a little research about the Dogman and came across the DFRO-Dogman Field Research Organization website. But anyway, the first sighting report was from an area not too far from me. I'm not quite sure what to make out of the Dogman phenomena. If I put a lot of credence into the eye witness reports of Bigfoot I guess it's only fair to do the same for Dogman witnesses. They are seeing something that's tall,hairy,and has a muzzle like a dog. Are they confusing the muzzle with a nose or something else. Could it be a Bigfoot with a genetic defect? There is one theory that they are the guard dogs for Bigfoot. That could justify the reports of people seeing them "hanging" together. I don't know! I guess I need to see more evidence. But anyway, here is the sighting report

DFRO (Dogman Field Research Organization): West Newton Pennsylvania Sighting: This report was sent to me by a person from West Newton who wants to remain anonymous. A group of friends were planning to have a ca...



And a picture of a possible Dogman below!


No comments:

Post a Comment